In any steam power plant, boiler tube corrosion problems can occur if the feedwater exceeds a certain level of dissolved gases. It is therefore essential to remove these gases from the feedwater heating circuit. For this purpose deaerators are used.
- One of the leading suppliers in Germany for more than 30 years
- Tray- and spray-type deaerators with integral or separate storage tanks
- Multitude of references worldwide
- State-of-the-art technology, also implemented in deaerating surface condensers
- 3-dimensional engineering with integrated data management system
You might also be interested in our POWERSEP® pre-separator, another stationary heat exchanger product from Balcke-Dürr