Pulse Jet Fabric Filters
Balcke-Dürr’s Pulse Jet Fabric Filters offer reliable air pollution control for production and product recovery serving the Power & Energy markets as well as various industries.
New Patented Twin Valve System
Balcke-Dürr’s new patented Twin Valve System is designed for all kinds of Pulse Jet Fabric Filters. It achieves lowest filter pressure loss and highest dedusting efficiency.
- Reduced power consumption of ID fan by up to 40% or up to €100k per year
- Reduced compressed air usage in comparison with conventional systems by up to 30%
- The Twin Valve System generates the strong pulse required for using long filter bags of up to 12 m length
Long Bag Filter Technology
Balcke-Dürr’s long bag filter technology up to 12 m (design is ready for 16 m)
provides minimal footprint and lowest maintenance costs.
- Up to 25% lower installed cost for supporting structure, auxiliaries, electrical equipment and concrete baseplate
- Lower maintenance costs because of fewer pressure vessels, fewer diaphragm and electromagnetic valves, fewer ancillary components and reduced quantity of replaced filter bags
Advanced Energy Saving Management System
Balcke-Dürr’s Advanced Energy Saving Management System AESM automatically adjusts the cleaning pressure in the air headers.
- Cuts compressor power usage by 40% and increases bag lifetime up to 5 years by automatically reducing the pressure in the compressed air store from 6 to 2 bar
Raw Gas Flap Geometries and DELTA WING® Technology
Balcke-Dürr’s optimized raw gas flap geometries and DELTA WING® Technology for sorbent injections decrease operating costs for sorbents
- Thanks to the optimization upstream in the raw gas compartment, a smaller amount of valuable sorbent reaches the hopper
- The Delta Wing® Technology provides well-blended sorbent that maximizes adsorbent efficiency in entrained flow
Offering a Broad Array of Services
- Consulting on all questions concerning gas cleaning, dedusting and environment protection technologies
- Conducting measurements and analyses at operating plants for aerodynamic optimization of existing systems
- Delivery of spare and wear parts for filters
- Conversions and extensions to boost the efficiency of existing filters and additional systems
- Maintenance and service framework agreements