Regenerative Gas-Gas Heaters are mainly used in flue gas desulfurization plants and low dust SCR systems to utilize the waste heat of the flue gas. Balcke-Dürr is in a position to offer Gas-Gas Heaters with rotating Ljungström-type or stationary Rothemühle-type heat storage medium.
Inside the gas-Gas Heater, raw gas and clean gas are led in counterflow through a matrix of heating elements. These heating elements continuously absorb and release heat by convection.
- Double Sealing System ensures no bypass leakage
- Scavenging system ensures for leakages < 0.5
- Enameled heating elements designed for low pressure drop and high efficiency prevent corrosion
- Highly efficient cleaning system using swivel arm sootblowers
- Circumferential drive guarantees safe operation
You might be also interested in our Air Preheater, another regenerative heat exchanger products from Balcke-Dürr